TBU offers a free membership benefits package that includes:
Free Income Protection Insurance
Providing members with protection against loss of salary whilst unable to work due to sickness for more than 6 months. Pre-existing conditions and some other conditions will be excluded and benefit will be a maximum 25% of net monthly salary or £500, whichever is the lower, for a period of up to 6 months.
Free Personal Accident Insurance
The TBU Personal accident scheme provides members with financial protection against accidental death and disability. We offer compensation up to £20,000 for varying degrees of disablement and death. Guaranteed acceptance up to age of 65 (cover ends when the member reaches age 66).
Free Travel Insurance Benefits (cover available only up to the age of 65):
- £10 million cover for medical emergencies
- Policies underwritten by leading insurer TIF
- Superb rates for family and friends
- Cover for most pre-existing medical conditions (subject to screening and payment of an additional premium)
- 24 hour international emergency helpline available 365 days a year
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: PLEASE READ
You must register your proposal to use the Income Protection and Personal Accident package before cover commences; for your travel insurance to be valid, you need to receive written confirmation of cover before you travel. Please contact us on 01234 716029 to find out more.
We also offer a number of paid schemes with genuine savings on market premiums.